Why should I partner?
- Gain access to fast growing African markets
- Foster diversity and inclusion
- Unleash the potential of innovation
- Position your company as actor of sustainable economic development in African countries
- Establish networks of cooperation and trust in Africa
- Benefit from multiple options of engagement after the programme
- Leverage on high profile networking opportunities
- Visibly position yourself as a co-creator of a global future
What do I need to know to become a partner?
AFRIKA KOMMT! is a fellowship programme that connects visionary African professionals and leading German companies since 2008. Together they pave the way for global inclusive business and mutually beneficial cooperation.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH implements the programme on behalf of the partner companies but works closely with them in a long-standing trustful cooperation.
We offer different options for partnerships
Host a Fellow
Meet our Current Partner Companies
FAQ for Partners
AFRIKA KOMMT! is a fellowship programme that connects visionary African professionals and leading German companies. Together they pave the way for global inclusive business and mutually beneficial cooperation. Find out more about the programme.
German companies benefit from the expertise, knowledge, local network and unique and multifold African perspective of the young experts. The African fellows dive deep into the German corporate specifics, German business spirit and the German culture. They become agents for changing and widening perceptions of both: Germany and Africa. AFRIKA KOMMT! provides a life experience for the African fellows, strengthens German business relations with Africa as well as economic and social growth in the fellows’ home countries and communities.
AFRIKA KOMMT! is a programme of the private sector and is entirely financed by the participating companies.